SUPPRESSED PROLACTIN BUT NORMAL NEUROPHYSIN LEVELS IN CIGARETTE SMOKING BREAST-FEEDING WOMEN
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 363–368, October 1982
How to Cite
ANDERSEN, A. N., LUND-ANDERSEN, C., LARSEN, J. F., CHRISTENSEN, N. J., LEGROS, J. J., LOUIS, F., ANGELO, H. and MOLIN, J. (1982), SUPPRESSED PROLACTIN BUT NORMAL NEUROPHYSIN LEVELS IN CIGARETTE SMOKING BREAST-FEEDING WOMEN. Clinical Endocrinology, 17: 363–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1982.tb01601.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 19 January 1982; revised 30 March 1982; accepted 6 April 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.