Deputy Director Medical Research Service, Veterans Administration, 810 Vermont Avenue, N. W., Washington, DC, 20420, USA
URINARY STEROID METABOLITES IN SUBJECTS WITH MALE PSEUDOHERMAPHRODITISM DUE TO 5α-REDUCTASE DEFICIENCY
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 43–53, July 1985
How to Cite
PETERSON, R. E., IMPERATO-McGINLEY, J., GAUTIER, T. and SHACKLETON, C. (1985), URINARY STEROID METABOLITES IN SUBJECTS WITH MALE PSEUDOHERMAPHRODITISM DUE TO 5α-REDUCTASE DEFICIENCY. Clinical Endocrinology, 23: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1985.tb00181.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 3 September 1984; returned for revision 8 October 1984; finally revision 30 January 1985 accepted 12 February 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.