Dr B. A. Spruce, Department of Clinical Chemistry, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield S10 2JP, UK.
VARIATION IN OSMOREGULATION OF ARGININE VASOPRESSIN DURING THE HUMAN MENSTRUAL CYCLE
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 37–42, January 1985
How to Cite
SPRUCE, B. A., BAYLIS, P. H., BURD, J. and WATSON, M. J. (1985), VARIATION IN OSMOREGULATION OF ARGININE VASOPRESSIN DURING THE HUMAN MENSTRUAL CYCLE. Clinical Endocrinology, 22: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1985.tb01062.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Received 11 June 1984; revised 15 August 1984; accepted 17 August 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.