EFFECT OF A NEW SOMATOSTATIN ANALOGUE SMS 201-995 (SANDOSTATIN) ON THE RENIN-ALDOSTERONE AXIS
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January 1988
How to Cite
SIEBER, C., GNÄDINGER, M., DEL POZO, E., SHAW, S. and WEIDMANN, P. (1988), EFFECT OF A NEW SOMATOSTATIN ANALOGUE SMS 201-995 (SANDOSTATIN) ON THE RENIN-ALDOSTERONE AXIS. Clinical Endocrinology, 28: 25–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1988.tb01199.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 17 December 1986; returned for revision 3 March 1987; finally revised 8 July 1987; accepted 30 July 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.