Postprandial thermogenesis is reduced in polycystic ovary syndrome and is associated with increased insulin resistance
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 537–543, June 1992
How to Cite
Robinson, S., Chan, S.-P., Spacey, S., Anyaoku, V., Johnston, D. G. and Franks, S. (1992), Postprandial thermogenesis is reduced in polycystic ovary syndrome and is associated with increased insulin resistance. Clinical Endocrinology, 36: 537–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1992.tb02262.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 3 October 1991; returned for revision 25 November 1991; finally revised 23 December 1991 accepted 27 January 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.