The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of Defense or other Departments of the United States Government.
The effect of endurance training on serum triiodothyronine kinetics in man: physical conditioning marked by enhanced thyroid hormone metabolism*
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 325–330, October 1992
How to Cite
Rone, J. K., Dons, R. F. and Reed, H. L. (1992), The effect of endurance training on serum triiodothyronine kinetics in man: physical conditioning marked by enhanced thyroid hormone metabolism. Clinical Endocrinology, 37: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1992.tb02332.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 17 February 1992; returned for revision 24 March 1992; finally revised 13 May 1992 accepted 13 May 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.