Improvement in endocrine and ovarian function during dietary treatment of obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January 1992
How to Cite
Kiddy, D. S., Hamilton-Fairley, D., Bush, A., Short, F., Anyaoku, V., Reed, M. J. and Franks, S. (1992), Improvement in endocrine and ovarian function during dietary treatment of obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 36: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1992.tb02909.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 11 June 1991; returned for revision 3 July 7991; finally revised 25 July 1991; accepted 15 August 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.