Roles of LH and insulin resistance in lean and obese polycystic ovary syndrome
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 621–626, June 1993
How to Cite
Grulet, H., Hecart, A.C., Delemer, B., Gross, A., Sulmont, V., Leutenegger, M. and Caron, J. (1993), Roles of LH and insulin resistance in lean and obese polycystic ovary syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 38: 621–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1993.tb02144.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 30 July 1992; returned for revision 6 October 1992; finally revised 9 November 1992; accepted 11 January 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.