Effect of long-term administration of progestogen on post-menopausal bone loss: result of a two-year, controlled randomized study
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 627–631, June 1993
How to Cite
Trémollières, F., Pouilles, J. M. and Ribot, C. (1993), Effect of long-term administration of progestogen on post-menopausal bone loss: result of a two-year, controlled randomized study. Clinical Endocrinology, 38: 627–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1993.tb02145.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 10 July 1992; returned for revision 24 November 1992; finally revised 7 December 1992; accepted 75 January 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.