Short and long-term cardiovascular effects of growth hormone therapy in growth hormone deficient adults
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 615–620, November 1994
How to Cite
Thuesen, L., Jergensen, J. O. L., Müller, J. R., Kristensen, B. Ø., Skakkebk, N. E., Vahi, N. and Christiansen, J. S. (1994), Short and long-term cardiovascular effects of growth hormone therapy in growth hormone deficient adults. Clinical Endocrinology, 41: 615–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1994.tb01827.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- Received 18 February 1994; returned for revision 7 April 1994; finally revised 31 May 1994; accepted 13 July 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.