The independent effects of polycystic ovary syndrome and obesity on serum concentrations of gonadotrophins and sex steroids in premenopausal women
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 473–481, October 1994
How to Cite
Holte, J., Bergh, T., Gennarelli, G. and Wide, L. (1994), The independent effects of polycystic ovary syndrome and obesity on serum concentrations of gonadotrophins and sex steroids in premenopausal women. Clinical Endocrinology, 41: 473–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1994.tb02578.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 24 January 1994; returned for revision 29 March 1994; finally revised 18 May 1994; accepted 23 June 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!