Serum inhibin during lactation: relation to the gonadotrophins and gonadal steroids
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 771–777, December 1994
How to Cite
Burger, H. G., Hee, J. P. C., Mamers, P., Bangah, M., Zissimos, M. and McCloud, P. I. (1994), Serum inhibin during lactation: relation to the gonadotrophins and gonadal steroids. Clinical Endocrinology, 41: 771–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1994.tb02792.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Received 14 April 1994; returned for revision 3 June 1994; finally revised 5 July 1994; accepted 5 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.