Presented in part at the American College of Cardiology 41st Annual Scientific Session, 12–16 April 1992, Dallas, Texas.
Cardiovascular and renal effects of growth hormone*
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
1994 Blackwell Scientific Publications
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 393–400, March 1994
How to Cite
Caidahl, K., Edén, S. and Bengtsson, B.-Å. (1994), Cardiovascular and renal effects of growth hormone. Clinical Endocrinology, 40: 393–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1994.tb03937.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Received 6 July 1993; returned for revision 23 August 1993; finally revised 2 September 1993; accepted 16 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.