Data were presented in part at the Society for Endocrinology, Winter meeting 1992 (London) and Spring meeting 1994 (Bournemouth) and the Medical Research Society, Winter meeting 1992 (London).
Replacement treatment with biosynthetic human growth hormone in growth hormone-deficient hypopituitary adults*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 73–84, January 1995
How to Cite
Beshyah, S. A., Freemantie, C., Shahl, M., Anyaoku, V., Merson, S., Lynch, S., Skinner, E., Sharp, P., Foale, R. and Johnston, D. G. (1995), Replacement treatment with biosynthetic human growth hormone in growth hormone-deficient hypopituitary adults. Clinical Endocrinology, 42: 73–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1995.tb02601.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Received 31 May 1994; returned for revision 19 July 1994; finally revised 16 August 1994; accepted 12 September 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.