IGF-I and testosterone levels as predictors of bone mineral density in healthy, community-dwelling men
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 491–499, April 2004
How to Cite
Rucker, D., Ezzat, S., Diamandi, A., Khosravi, J. and Hanley, D. A. (2004), IGF-I and testosterone levels as predictors of bone mineral density in healthy, community-dwelling men. Clinical Endocrinology, 60: 491–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02006.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
- (Received 14 September 2003; returned for revision 3 November 2003; finally revised 16 December 2003; accepted 23 January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.