Serum adiponectin levels in hypogonadal males: influence of testosterone replacement therapy
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 500–507, April 2004
How to Cite
Lanfranco, F., Zitzmann, M., Simoni, M. and Nieschlag, E. (2004), Serum adiponectin levels in hypogonadal males: influence of testosterone replacement therapy. Clinical Endocrinology, 60: 500–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02007.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
- (Received 20 October 2003; returned for revision 28 November 2003; finally revised 9 December 2003; accepted 23 January 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.