Plasma adiponectin levels in newborns are higher than those in adults and positively correlated with birth weight
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 418–423, October 2004
How to Cite
Kotani, Y., Yokota, I., Kitamura, S., Matsuda, J., Naito, E. and Kuroda, Y. (2004), Plasma adiponectin levels in newborns are higher than those in adults and positively correlated with birth weight. Clinical Endocrinology, 61: 418–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02041.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2004
- (Received 30 July 2003; returned for revision 23 September 2003; finally revised 10 February 2004; accepted 16 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!