Assessment of the role of 17β-oestradiol in bone metabolism in men: does the assay technique matter? The MINOS study
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 447–457, October 2004
How to Cite
Szulc, P., Claustrat, B., Munoz, F., Marchand, F. and Delmas, P. D. (2004), Assessment of the role of 17β-oestradiol in bone metabolism in men: does the assay technique matter? The MINOS study. Clinical Endocrinology, 61: 447–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02117.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
- (Received: 19 March 2004; accepted: 8 July 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!