Adiponectin is independently associated with insulin sensitivity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 738–746, December 2004
How to Cite
Spranger, J., Möhlig, M., Wegewitz, U., Ristow, M., Pfeiffer, A. F. H., Schill, T., Schlösser, H. W., Brabant, G. and Schöfl, C. (2004), Adiponectin is independently associated with insulin sensitivity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 61: 738–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2004.02159.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
- (Received 25 March 2004; returned for revision 12 May 2004; finally revised 9 July 2004; accepted 5 October 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!