Tetraplegic subjects have hyperleptinaemia with marked circadian variation
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 223–227, February 2005
How to Cite
Hjeltnes, N., De Groot, P., Birkeland, K. I., Falch, J. A. and Iversen, P. O. (2005), Tetraplegic subjects have hyperleptinaemia with marked circadian variation. Clinical Endocrinology, 62: 223–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2005.02204.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- (Received 30 June 2004; returned for revision 27 July 2004; finally revised 24 August 2004; accepted 12 October 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.