Improvement of intrinsic myocardial contractility and cardiac fibrosis degree in acromegalic patients treated with somatostatin analogues: a prospective study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 590–596, May 2005
How to Cite
Bogazzi, F., Di Bello, V., Palagi, C., Donne, M. G. D., Di Cori, A., Gavioli, S., Talini, E., Cosci, C., Sardella, C., Brogioni, S., Mariani, M. and Martino, E. (2005), Improvement of intrinsic myocardial contractility and cardiac fibrosis degree in acromegalic patients treated with somatostatin analogues: a prospective study. Clinical Endocrinology, 62: 590–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2005.02265.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- (Received 3 January 2005; returned for revision 20 January 2005; finally revised 23 January 2005; accepted 21 February 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.