Effects of testosterone on body composition, bone metabolism and serum lipid profile in middle-aged men: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 280–293, September 2005
How to Cite
Isidori, A. M., Giannetta, E., Greco, E. A., Gianfrilli, D., Bonifacio, V., Isidori, A., Lenzi, A. and Fabbri, A. (2005), Effects of testosterone on body composition, bone metabolism and serum lipid profile in middle-aged men: a meta-analysis. Clinical Endocrinology, 63: 280–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2005.02339.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- (Received 7 February 2005; returned for revision 7 March 2005; finally revised 19 March 2005; accepted 30 June 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.