The tumour necrosis factor (TNF)-α−308GA promoter polymorphism is related to prenatal growth and postnatal insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 129–135, February 2006
How to Cite
Casano-Sancho, P., López-Bermejo, A., Fernández-Real, J. M., Monrós, E., Valls, C., Rodríguez-González, F.-X., Ricart, W. and Ibáñez, L. (2006), The tumour necrosis factor (TNF)-α−308GA promoter polymorphism is related to prenatal growth and postnatal insulin resistance. Clinical Endocrinology, 64: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02434.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
- (Received 1 June 2005; returned for revision 15 July 2005; finally revised 27 July 2005; accepted 28 November 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.