Associations between liver histology and cortisol secretion in subjects with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 337–341, March 2006
How to Cite
Targher, G., Bertolini, L., Rodella, S., Zoppini, G., Zenari, L. and Falezza, G. (2006), Associations between liver histology and cortisol secretion in subjects with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Clinical Endocrinology, 64: 337–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02466.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
- (Received 1 August 2005; returned for revision 19 August 2005; finally revised 12 September 2005; accepted 28 November 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.