Please address reprint requests to John B. McKinlay, 9 Galen St., Watertown, MA 02472, (617) 923–7747 ext. 512, Fax (617)-926-8246; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The androgen receptor gene CAG repeat polymorphism does not predict increased risk of heart disease: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Ageing Study
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 333–339, September 2006
How to Cite
Page, S. T., Kupelian, V., Bremner, W. J. and McKinlay, J. B. (2006), The androgen receptor gene CAG repeat polymorphism does not predict increased risk of heart disease: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Ageing Study. Clinical Endocrinology, 65: 333–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02598.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
- (Received 9 February 2006; returned for revision 8 March 2006; finally revised 28 March 2006; accepted 5 May 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.