Please address reprint requests to John B. McKinlay, 9 Galen St., Watertown, MA 02472, (617) 923–7747 ext. 512, Fax (617)-926-8246; E-mail: email@example.com
The androgen receptor gene CAG repeat polymorphism does not predict increased risk of heart disease: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Ageing Study
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 333–339, September 2006
How to Cite
Page, S. T., Kupelian, V., Bremner, W. J. and McKinlay, J. B. (2006), The androgen receptor gene CAG repeat polymorphism does not predict increased risk of heart disease: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Ageing Study. Clinical Endocrinology, 65: 333–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02598.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- (Received 9 February 2006; returned for revision 8 March 2006; finally revised 28 March 2006; accepted 5 May 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.