Inverse changes in fetal insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 and IGF binding protein-1 in association with higher birth weight in maternal diabetes
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 322–328, March 2007
How to Cite
Lindsay, R. S., Westgate, J. A., Beattie, J., Pattison, N.S., Gamble, G., Mildenhall, L. F. J., Breier, B. H. and Johnstone, F. D. (2007), Inverse changes in fetal insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 and IGF binding protein-1 in association with higher birth weight in maternal diabetes. Clinical Endocrinology, 66: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02719.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
- (Received 20 December 2005; returned for revision 21 February 2006; finally revised 22 September 2006; accepted 26 September 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.