Primary testicular failure in Klinefelter's syndrome: the use of bivariate luteinizing hormone-testosterone reference charts
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 276–281, February 2007
How to Cite
Aksglaede, L., Andersson, A.-M., Jørgensen, N., Jensen, T. K., Carlsen, E., McLachlan, R. I., Skakkebæk, N. E., Petersen, J. H. and Juul, A. (2007), Primary testicular failure in Klinefelter's syndrome: the use of bivariate luteinizing hormone-testosterone reference charts. Clinical Endocrinology, 66: 276–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02722.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- (Received 15 May 2006; returned for revision 28 June 2006; finally revised 26 September 2006; accepted 2 October 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.