Increased carotid intima-media thickness in remote and urban Indigenous Australians: impact of diabetes and components of the metabolic syndrome
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 419–425, March 2007
How to Cite
Maple-Brown, L., Cunningham, J., Celermajer, D. S. and O'Dea, K. (2007), Increased carotid intima-media thickness in remote and urban Indigenous Australians: impact of diabetes and components of the metabolic syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 66: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.02749.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
- (Received 30 August 2006; returned for revision 2 October 2006; finally revised 11 October 2006; accepted 15 October 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.