Impact of the high-molecular-weight form of adiponectin on endothelial function in healthy young men
Article first published online: 15 APR 2007
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 276–281, August 2007
How to Cite
Torigoe, M., Matsui, H., Ogawa, Y., Murakami, H., Murakami, R., Cheng, X. W., Numaguchi, Y., Murohara, T. and Okumura, K. (2007), Impact of the high-molecular-weight form of adiponectin on endothelial function in healthy young men. Clinical Endocrinology, 67: 276–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.02876.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2007
- (Received 2 November 2006; returned for revision 22 November 2006; finally revised 17 December 2006; accepted 21 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.