Unravelling the phenotypic map of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): a prospective study of 634 women with PCOS
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 735–742, November 2007
How to Cite
Diamanti-Kandarakis, E. and Panidis, D. (2007), Unravelling the phenotypic map of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): a prospective study of 634 women with PCOS. Clinical Endocrinology, 67: 735–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.02954.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- (Received 13 January 2007; returned for revision 14 March 2007; finally revised 11 April 2007; accepted 4 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.