Establishment of testicular endocrine function impairment during childhood and puberty in boys with Klinefelter syndrome
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 863–870, December 2007
How to Cite
Bastida, M. G., Rey, R. A., Bergadá, I., Bedecarrás, P., Andreone, L., Del Rey, G., Boywitt, A., Ropelato, M. G., Cassinelli, H., Arcari, A., Campo, S. and Gottlieb, S. (2007), Establishment of testicular endocrine function impairment during childhood and puberty in boys with Klinefelter syndrome. Clinical Endocrinology, 67: 863–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.02977.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- (Received 21 March 2007; returned for revision 1 May 2007; finally revised 10 June 2007; accepted 12 June 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.