Elevated liver enzymes in Turner syndrome during a 5-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 485–490, March 2008
How to Cite
El-Mansoury, M., Berntorp, K., Bryman, I., Hanson, C., Innala, E., Karlsson, A. and Landin-Wilhelmsen, K. (2008), Elevated liver enzymes in Turner syndrome during a 5-year follow-up study. Clinical Endocrinology, 68: 485–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.03166.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- (Received 29 August 2007; returned for revision 1 October 2007; finally revised 9 November 2007; accepted 18 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.