Daniella J.P.C. Romanholi and Marcio C. Machado contributed equally to this work.
Role for postoperative cortisol response to desmopressin in predicting the risk for recurrent Cushing's disease
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 117–122, July 2008
How to Cite
Romanholi, D. J. P. C., Machado, M. C., Pereira, C. C., Danilovic, D. S., Pereira, M. A. A., Cescato, V. A. S., Neto, M. B. C. C., Musolino, N. R. C., De Mendonça, B. B. and Salgado, L. R. (2008), Role for postoperative cortisol response to desmopressin in predicting the risk for recurrent Cushing's disease. Clinical Endocrinology, 69: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2007.03168.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Received 29 June 2007; returned for revision 21 July 2007; finally revised 11 December 2007; accepted 11 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!