Dynamics of Nampt/visfatin and high molecular weight adiponectin in response to oral glucose load in obese and lean women
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 469–474, April 2010
How to Cite
Ünlütürk, U., Harmancı, A., Yıldız, B. O. and Bayraktar, M. (2010), Dynamics of Nampt/visfatin and high molecular weight adiponectin in response to oral glucose load in obese and lean women. Clinical Endocrinology, 72: 469–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03674.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
- (Received 9 February 2009; returned for revision 12 March 2009; finally revised 10 May 2009; accepted 19 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.