Maternal thyroid function during gestation is related to breech presentation at term
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 820–824, June 2010
How to Cite
Kuppens, S. M. I., Kooistra, L., Wijnen, H. A., Crawford, S., Vader, H. L., Hasaart, T. H. M., Oei, S. G. and Pop, V. J. (2010), Maternal thyroid function during gestation is related to breech presentation at term. Clinical Endocrinology, 72: 820–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03729.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- (Received 7 July 2009; returned for revision 6 August 2009; finally revised 29 September 2009; accepted 7 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!