Determinants of plasma PTH and their implication for defining a reference interval
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January 2011
How to Cite
Rejnmark, L., Vestergaard, P., Heickendorff, L. and Mosekilde, L. (2011), Determinants of plasma PTH and their implication for defining a reference interval. Clinical Endocrinology, 74: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2010.03894.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2010 02:18PM EST
- (Received 1 August 2010; returned for revision 11 August 2010; finally revised 26 September 2010; accepted 28 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.