Mutational analysis of PHEX, FGF23 and DMP1 in a cohort of patients with hypophosphatemic rickets
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 312–318, March 2011
How to Cite
Ruppe, M. D., Brosnan, P. G., Au, K. S., Tran, P. X., Dominguez, B. W. and Northrup, H. (2011), Mutational analysis of PHEX, FGF23 and DMP1 in a cohort of patients with hypophosphatemic rickets. Clinical Endocrinology, 74: 312–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2010.03919.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2010 10:54AM EST
- (Received 18 May 2010; return for revision 5 June 2010; finally revised 8 June 2010; accepted 24 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.