Yong-ho Lee and Sung Hee Choi contributed equally to this work and should be considered as the first authors.
Apolipoprotein B/A1 ratio is associated with free androgen index and visceral adiposity and may be an indicator of metabolic syndrome in male children and adolescents
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 579–586, May 2011
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-h., Choi, S. H., Lee, K. W. and Kim, D. J. (2011), Apolipoprotein B/A1 ratio is associated with free androgen index and visceral adiposity and may be an indicator of metabolic syndrome in male children and adolescents. Clinical Endocrinology, 74: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2010.03953.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2010 06:10AM EST
- (Received 5 May 2010; returned for revision 30 May 2010; finally revised 2 December 2010; accepted 4 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.