Shared senior co-authorship.
A prospective study of lymphocyte subpopulations and regulatory T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection developing interferon-induced thyroiditis
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 535–543, October 2011
How to Cite
Soldevila, B., Alonso, N., Martínez-Arconada, M. J., Granada, M. L., Baía, D., Vallejos, V., Fraile, M., Morillas, R. M., Planas, R., Pujol-Borrell, R., Martínez-Cáceres, E. M. and Sanmartí, A. M. (2011), A prospective study of lymphocyte subpopulations and regulatory T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection developing interferon-induced thyroiditis. Clinical Endocrinology, 75: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2011.04112.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2011 12:04AM EST
- (Received 18 January 2011; returned for revision 27 April 2011; finally revised 11 May 2011; accepted 16 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.