Iatrogenic hyperthyroidism does not promote weight loss or prevent ageing-related increases in body mass in thyroid cancer survivors
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 582–585, April 2012
How to Cite
Polotsky, H. N., Brokhin, M., Omry, G., Polotsky, A. J. and Tuttle, R. M. (2012), Iatrogenic hyperthyroidism does not promote weight loss or prevent ageing-related increases in body mass in thyroid cancer survivors. Clinical Endocrinology, 76: 582–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2011.04264.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 09:14AM EST
- (Received 15 July 2011; returned for revision 25 August 2011; finally revised 10 October 2011; accepted 10 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!