Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and its determinants in Australian adults aged 25 years and older: a national, population-based study
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 26–35, July 2012
How to Cite
Daly, R. M., Gagnon, C., Lu, Z. X., Magliano, D. J., Dunstan, D. W., Sikaris, K. A., Zimmet, P. Z., Ebeling, P. R. and Shaw, J. E. (2012), Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and its determinants in Australian adults aged 25 years and older: a national, population-based study. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2011.04320.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 02:28AM EST
- (Received 10 September 2011; returned for revision 5 October 2011; finally revised 8 December 2011; accepted 8 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!