These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Letters to the Editor
Lessons to be learned from the clinical management of a MEN 2A patient bearing a novel 634/640/700 mutation of the RET proto-oncogene
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 934–936, December 2012
How to Cite
Conzo, G., Circelli, L., Pasquali, D., Sinisi, A., Sabatino, L., Accardo, G., Renzullo, A., Santini, L., Salvatore, F. and Colantuoni, V. (2012), Lessons to be learned from the clinical management of a MEN 2A patient bearing a novel 634/640/700 mutation of the RET proto-oncogene. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 934–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04412.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2012 11:20PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.