Pervasive developmental disorders in children of hyperandrogenic women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a longitudinal case–control study
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 898–904, December 2012
How to Cite
Palomba, S., Marotta, R., Di Cello, A., Russo, T., Falbo, A., Orio, F., Tolino, A., Zullo, F., Esposito, R. and Sala, G. B. L. (2012), Pervasive developmental disorders in children of hyperandrogenic women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a longitudinal case–control study. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 898–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04443.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!