Dr Cristina Capatina had been rewarded a Clinical Department Visit Grant by the Society for Endocrinology (UK).
Current treatment protocols can offer a normal or near-normal quality of life in the majority of patients with non-functioning pituitary adenomas
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 86–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Capatina, C., Christodoulides, C., Fernandez, A., Cudlip, S., Grossman, A. B., Wass, J. A. H. and Karavitaki, N. (2013), Current treatment protocols can offer a normal or near-normal quality of life in the majority of patients with non-functioning pituitary adenomas. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04449.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 04:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.