The role of cytokines and adipocytokines in zoledronate-induced acute phase reaction in postmenopausal women with low bone mass
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 816–822, December 2012
How to Cite
Anastasilakis, A. D., Polyzos, S. A., Delaroudis, S., Bisbinas, I., Sakellariou, G. T., Gkiomisi, A., Papadopoulou, E., Gerou, S. and Makras, P. (2012), The role of cytokines and adipocytokines in zoledronate-induced acute phase reaction in postmenopausal women with low bone mass. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 816–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04459.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!