Maternal vitamin D status, its associated factors and the course of pregnancy in Thai women
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 126–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Charatcharoenwitthaya, N., Nanthakomon, T., Somprasit, C., Chanthasenanont, A., Chailurkit, L.-o., Pattaraarchachai, J. and Ongphiphadhanakul, B. (2013), Maternal vitamin D status, its associated factors and the course of pregnancy in Thai women. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04470.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.