Infiltration of a mixture of immune cells may be related to good prognosis in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 918–925, December 2012
How to Cite
Cunha, L. L., Morari, E. C., Guihen, A. C. T., Razolli, D., Gerhard, R., Nonogaki, S., Soares, F. A., Vassallo, J. and Ward, L. S. (2012), Infiltration of a mixture of immune cells may be related to good prognosis in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 918–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04482.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.