These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Abrupt decrease in serum testosterone levels after an oral glucose load in men: implications for screening for hypogonadism
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 291–296, February 2013
How to Cite
Caronia, L. M., Dwyer, A. A., Hayden, D., Amati, F., Pitteloud, N. and Hayes, F. J. (2013), Abrupt decrease in serum testosterone levels after an oral glucose load in men: implications for screening for hypogonadism. Clinical Endocrinology, 78: 291–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04486.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- NIH RO1. Grant Number: DK-71168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!