Is measurement of maternal serum TSH sufficient screening in early pregnancy? A case for more randomized trials
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 802–805, December 2012
How to Cite
Ghassabian, A. and Tiemeier, H. (2012), Is measurement of maternal serum TSH sufficient screening in early pregnancy? A case for more randomized trials. Clinical Endocrinology, 77: 802–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2012.04494.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2012 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.